If you drop by https://saqimtiaz.github.io/streams/ you will see that the
latest plugin version is now 1.2.21
This is functionally identical to the previous publicly available release
0.2.19.

*There is no significance to the increase in version number for users.*
The motivation for this post was to head off any surprise or questions as
to why the version number changed.

As an end user this is all that you really need to know and can stop
reading here if you wish.

*Why the change?*
I've been revising the development and release workflow to be more
efficient. This has included adopting the Semantic Versioning
<https://semver.org/> and Conventional Commits
<https://www.conventionalcommits.org/en/v1.0.0/#summary> specs, which
amongst other things will make it easy to provide users with a changelog
for each release. See for
example:  https://saqimtiaz.github.io/streams/#CHANGELOG

*Updates for new releases*
Overall my approach is likely to be to make small frequent updates and new
releases *when* I have the time to work on Streams. A changelog will make
it easier for users to know what has changed. I also have in the works an
opt-in feature for Streams whereby you can be notified in your wiki when a
new version of the plugin is available.

I ended up taking some unplanned time off the last week. I am aware that
there has been some Streams related conversation during this time and will
catch up in the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Saq