nqc - welcome to TW!

TiddlyGoo is a collection of tools to connect "the web" to your TW. A key
component is the SheetsIN plugin (developed by fellow Mark S and me) to
import "Google Sheet rows into tiddlers". So, a preceding step for your use
case is to "convert" your Drive folder links into rows in Sheets, for which
there are also tools in the collection:

https://tiddlygoo.tiddlyhost.com/

<:-)