Hi,

I'm just a user of tiddlywiki. My programming skils are low overall in
Javascript but I have enough skills in python. I would like to write some
wiki server there in python but with the tiddlywiki interface. I love it:
when ypu type a link, then a new tiddler appears inmediately in the same
page: and I love the search function too.

I just want to pick up this too features of tiddlywiki. Where should I look
into the code for find this? There is no documentation all bunch of code do.

Thanks in advance,
Xavier