David,

I have not done it yet but relink has comprehensive set of customisations
and I believe you may be able to name "the det" macro and its parameter "
tid" to be subject to re-linking.

If you compile this solution into a JSON or plugin you may be able to
include this relink definition in your package, perhaps even include the
relink plugin.

Regards
Tones