Hi all, I have been learning about TW5 and making increasing use of it over
the past ~9 months. It is an incredible tool with a great ecosystem of
support, so as I begin to make some customizations I wanted to share these
back for the community.

I have put together a plugin based on Saq's excellent editor-autolist. I
primarily use markdown for my notes so I have adapted it for markdown lists.

I have used bullet lists pretty extensively in the MS ecosystem in my work,
so in addition to the list indent and continuation, I added features to
indent/unindent multiple lines, and to move list sections up or down.

Please check out the GH repo
<https://github.com/jasonmhoule/editor-autolist-markdown> and the hosted
plugin <https://jasonmhoule.github.io/editor-autolist-markdown/>. This is
the initial release so I welcome your feedback and suggestions for
improvement!