Soren,

Thank you for building Grok TiddlyWiki. I'm what I would call a long term
novice in that I've used TiddlyWiki for a while but only in the past few
months have I learned what it can truly do. That is in large part to this
group and Grok TiddlyWiki.  I don't have a programming background and only
have limited html experience so many of the explanations have been hugely
helpful. I have found I have had two reoccurring hurdles that make my
learning slower.

1. No matter what I do and what I've searched for has been able to explain
why some things render differently for me. This has often caused me to stop
and spend large quantities of time trying to figure out what is wrong. For
example. In no version of TiddlyWiki (or browser or operating system) that
I've downloaded does Heading 2 render with an underline. Doesn't happen.
Ever. But it does in Grok TiddlyWiki. Another example that took me a ton of
time to figure out was I had hidden carriage returns mucking things up.
This happened because I was copy and pasting back and forth between
programs. No where in any of my reading have I come across an article
called "Top 10 dumb things you don't know to look for that will screw up
what you're trying to do". BTW, an article on where spaces are ignored and
where they break things and why would be AMAZING.

2. As a person new to this stuff, while I'm eternally grateful for what you
and this community continues to do to help others understand, what might be
another way to reach the non-programmers is a guide or introduction on how
to read the documentation, a short and simple "idiots guide" so to speak.
To use another expression it would be another way to "teach us to fish". I
completely get that's exactly what you are trying to do with Grok
TiddlyWiki and it has helped me immensely. BUT every time I go into the
documentation my eyes cross. I know the answers are there but I don't know
all the right words to look for to figure things out or how to read what's
there. Again, Grok TiddlyWiki has helped me a lot, and everyone here is
great about answering questions, but I know I can't be alone in that I hate
the idea of asking a question when there is the documentation and Grok
TiddlyWiki and I still can't figure something out. I'm in the stuff for a
couple hours with a feeling similar to a word being on the tip your tongue
but you can't figure it out. Hours of reading thinking I must be missing
something simple it's got to be in here somewhere. I am 100% confident you
and some of the others here could do a how-to for reading the documentation
in a page or two, but it's that bridging the language gap that I'm certain
is slowing many of us down.

v/r,

Paul