Harry,

It would not be wise to do it on the first click of the tag as access to
the tag pill dropdown is important.

I have a small set of macros that extend the "tag pill dropdown". I could
make a variation that looks for say a "redirect" field in a "tag tiddler"
and displays that in the "tag pill dropdown" for which a click would open
the tiddler.

Perhaps the redirect field like this [[Congressional Black Caucus|List of
all *C*ongressional *B*lack *C*aucus members]]

So for the CBC tag click, and you will see "Congressional Black Caucus" and
a click would navigate to [[List of all *C*ongressional *B*lack *C*aucus
members]]

What do you think?

Tones