Hi all, I'm looking for a way to filter tiddlers in a list that only
contain certain tags.

For example, lets say I want to select only tiddlers with Tag1 and Tag2 an
no other tags.
Tiddler A Tags: Tag1, Tag2, Tag3
Tiddler B Tags: Tag1, Tag2
Tiddler C Tags: Tag1, Tag2, Tag4

In this limited example I know the filter could be

<<list-links "[tag[Tag1]tag[Tag2]!tag[Tag3]!tag[Tag4]]">>

but if new tags are added I would need to return to manually exclude them
with this filter.

Thanks in advance.