*a.myClass* should have a slightly higher CSS specificity
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjUtILCyoHyAhXH6Z4KHRPZAo8QFjAAegQIBhAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdeveloper.mozilla.org%2Fen-US%2Fdocs%2FWeb%2FCSS%2FSpecificity&usg=AOvVaw2rieJN3zQaGzGiOgQnLCmJ>

than the default link styling, whereas *.myClass* by itself is not higher
enough to override the TW defaults.