I can see by other replies that my example that showed the logic was not
enough for the OT

Here I turn it into an unordered list with duplicates in red.

<ul>
<$list filter="[all[]prefix[New]has[field]]">
   <li><span style={{{
[all[]prefix[New]!title<currentTiddler>get[field]match{!!field}then[color:
red;]] }}}> <<currentTiddler>> {{!!field}}</span></li>
</$list>
</ul>

Have I fully addressed the Original Post?
Tones