Hello, after reading the official documentation on subfilter and filter,
it's not clear to me what the difference is between these two operators.

   - Why would someone choose to use one over the other? A couple of simple
   examples where one differentiates from the other would be very useful.
   - Is subfilter suitable for use in the middle of a filter expression?
   The subfilter documentation page itself shows an example of a subfilter in
   the middle of a filter expression, but none of the examples do this
   - I'm further confused by the discussion in this issue on Github
   <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/3644> which is
   requesting filter as a simple alias of subfilter for readability

On a side note, I thought there would be some consistency to availability
of currentTiddler within the operand of filter, but there isn't
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/5691>. Are saqimtiaz's
improvements something slated to be included in 5.2.0?

Thanks!