Hi Tones,

I just changed  {{$:/core/ui/Buttons/new-tiddler}}  to
{{$:/core/images/new-button}} in my original as you suggested and it worked
- thanks!

I think I didn't use the new Journal here button because I was thinking I
already have that for the journal and I wanted to be able to created new
tiddlers with different tags and text

Thanks again
Jon