Ciao cj.v...,

*Very nice post. *Couple of things ...

First, questions ...

*-- Am I right that you using Zim via Linux on Chromebook?*
*-- I also wondered a bit about if we could create for  TW easier import
gizmos to de-Zim Markdown to full WikiText? (Just a thought!)*

Second, comments on the AIM ...

*-- I was kinda wondering what the optimal COMMON cross-browser and
cross-platform way might be nowadays?*
*-- What I find INTERESTING is that, longer-term, we tend to gravitate to
what we (a) know reasonably well [i.e. produces least cock-ups on the
practicals]; and (b) the ENVIRONS of work matter [e.g. Chromebooks are
really neat in that getting the cat-to-fly either works or it doesn't. At
least you know where you are with it.]*

*-- Just FYI I tend to write/copy-paste notes into any text file and then
process that for TW import prep using Powershell scripts with a lot of
Regex.*
*This reflects my background as they about the only two things I'd say I'm
good at.*

Signing off from the far side,
TT x