What I know so far:
In the tiddler $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/semantic/bglowtone-colors
Mohammad added the ability to change the background color of tiddlers

   - The tiddler above is tagged with $:/tags/Stylesheet - so it loads onto
   the entire TW5.html file
   - To use, create any tiddler and enter a field called class with the
   value bg-lemonchiffon

I think this is a limited example of Tailwind because it uses the bg
convention

   - Similarly, I can use " blah blah" as background color for a piece of
   text (color applied in my tiddler, not in copy to Google Groups)
   - The @@background-color:lemonchiffon; blah blah@@ is visible code when
   in edit mode

BTW, the "period" in front of class names always confuses me, sometimes I
need it, and other times no - ?

But Tailwind does much more, and I therefore assume I can grab alot of the
functional code of Tailwind and stuff it into a tiddler with the
$:/tags/Stylesheet tag

   - So I am looking for the raw tailwind code to insert into a tiddler (I
   saw it once a while ago)
   - On Tailwind.com, the thorough instructions do not discuss the
   application inside Tiddlywiki, but that is essentially what I am trying to
   decipher here