Not offhand. I've never used that plugin and didn't actually try the code
after making the syntax change, so if what you were initially trying to do
wasn't the right thing, it wouldn't work now either. :-)

You might create a small wiki that demonstrates what you're trying to do
and what the problem is and upload it here – then we can take a look at the
problem without having to do a bunch of extra setup work on our end and
worrying about what small details we might have missed.