Best of luck with the covid-19,

In Australia if you get a test because you were a close or casual contact
with Covid you have to self isolate until you get the result (24-48 hours
max). Ee would not be allowed (with some special exceptions) to go to work
today. Be carful.

Today I proudly got my second Astra-Zeneca after apparently the ideal 12
weeks and I hope to get a booster from an RNA vaccine in the next 6-12
months

Then perhaps we can visit France again, and isolate at home on our return,
if necessary.

It is a curse to say "may you live in interesting times".

Tones