Congrats @Mohammad on this significant upgrade to a super-powerful plugin!
The documentation is exemplary (already was, in fact; now it's beyond
compare), and the functionality it brings to styling of tiddlers
-especially tables, now so easy to manipulate- is something i'm going to be
using heavily for sure.

Before i upgrade tho, i have to ask: Is Shiraz 2.4.0 fully compatible with
TW 5.1.23, notwithstanding the dependency of "Quick tables" on TW 5.2.0?
If we invoke some such dependent feature by accident, does it "fail
gracefully," or is there a risk of data loss?

(would also like to know -Quick tables feature being SO  very compelling-
when TW 5.2 beta might be available to us non-dev users... But if you can't
speak to that one, i understand :-)

/walt