Hello wonderful people's.
I need help with time.
I am sure there have been discussions about this but alas I can't seem to
find what I'm looking for. Google groups. You know how it is!

I have a date in a field. I would like to use this same date in another
tiddler, but it needs to be plain text so it can be used by the vis.js time
line plugin..

I'd also like to be able to add/ subtract days and have it back into a form
the plugin can use.

I'd like a date picker to return the same date in different formats to
different fields, or be able to convert an existing date into a different
format, and for it to be useable by the time line or the timely calender.

So not much really...

Thanks for your time :)

Ste

Date picker and timeline