Hi Soren, Thank you for clarification!
For summary:
I have seen books, especially textbooks which have a paragraph (usually in
a colored box or with slightly different font) in the first page of each
chapter explaining what is that chapter, and what we learn in that chapter!

So, I thought the same for tiddler! but this is meaningful if we have a
long text in that chapter!

By the way, having fields for summary has its own pros and cons!

Thank you

Best wishes
Mohammad