I'm trying to understand what the problem is.

TW isn't multi-user. If someone can sit down at your desk and insert code,
then you already have security problems way beyond code.
Likewise, if you have a publicly exposed TW that anyone can save with, then
you have security problems beyond a code hack.

So I'm not seeing what the concern is. If someone has the ability to save
to your TW, then you already have a security breach, regardless of the
nature of the inserted code.