I have a plain vanilla tiddlywiki with a couple of tiddlers.

I copied this on my Android smartphone. And opened it with tiddloid.

All went well till I was only viewing the tiddlers.

But after I edited/ added new tiddlers, some html markup strings started
appearing at the very end. They are not part of any tiddler. And they
continue to show even after I close all the tiddlers and hide the sidebar.

I copied the wiki back to my desktop and opened it with TiddlyDesktop. The
html markup strings continue to appear and behave the same way. I can
select them, copy them but can not delete them.

There seems to be no problem with the wiki otherwise ---  I can open
tiddlers, edit tiddlers, etc.

Here is what the text looks like:

$tw.browser && !$tw.node) { $tw.passwordPrompt = new
$tw.utils.PasswordPrompt(); } // Preload any encrypted tiddlers
$tw.boot.decryptEncryptedTiddlers(function() { // Startup
$tw.boot.startup({callback: callback}); }); }; ///////////////////////////
Autoboot in the browser if($tw.browser && !$tw.boot.suppressBoot) {
$tw.boot.boot(); } return $tw; }); if(typeof(exports) !== "undefined") {
exports.TiddlyWiki = _boot; } else { _boot(window.$tw); } {
$tw.boot.boot(); } return $tw; }); if(typeof(exports) !== "undefined") {
exports.TiddlyWiki = _boot; } else { _boot(window.$tw); }

How do I get rid of this annoyance?