If you are interested in other visualizations like this and related
software code analysis you might find the book Your Code as a Crime Scene
<https://pragprog.com/titles/atcrime/your-code-as-a-crime-scene/> -
available from various book sellers - usefully thought provoking.  If books
aren't your bag you can also watch a TEDx talk
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_hplxTYJw> by the author.