I can't figure this one out. So, I have a sidebar search tiddler where I
want to show three different kinds of searches at the same time but I want
each of them to be collapsable for easy navigation. I got everything else
working fine but I cannot figure out how to get them to collapse and expand
independently.

The "reveal" widget combined with "qualify" seems to be used quite
commonly, but in order for "qualify" to give independent values it has to
be transcluded from somewhere else. This does not seem to work for me
because if I transclude my list then it just breaks entirely. I think this
is due to $(searchTiddler) not having a value outside of the tiddler or
something.

Anyway, then I thought that I should be able to just ditch the "qualify"
and use standard tiddlers as states? But the exact same issue happens.

So if I have something like

<$button class="sidebar-collapsible"
selectedClass="sidebar-collapsible-onclick" popup="test1">
Title matches:
</$button>
<$reveal type="match" state="test1" text="">
</$reveal>

<$button class="sidebar-collapsible"
selectedClass="sidebar-collapsible-onclick" popup="test2">
Title matches:
</$button>
<$reveal type="match" state="test2" text="">
</$reveal>

they do not work independently. I checked that the "test1" and "test2" are
created and removed when I click the buttons but they cannot *both *be "on"
at the same time (collapsed).

Can I get some help here? I feel like this should be a simple thing but it
has taken me way too long already.

Thanks,
Petri