I gave TiddlyTalk a go, and it is like death by a million cuts, cognitively
speaking.

Too many design issues with TiddlyTalk for me to operate with it.

The design of GG, for all of its warts, works for me because of lack of
features, because of the simplicity.

So I just have to manage sensory/cognitive overload and over-stimulation
from: number of discussions, number of participants/members, number of
forks within one conversation.

GG feels very much like Gmail, so there isn't much, if any, of a transition
from one to the other.  Continuous transitions in how to
think/work/anything, that gets pretty nerve-wracking and exhausting.

So if there is no cost/burden/inconveniences to the current integration of
the two forums, please keep this GG around.  (Worst-case deal, I can create
my own GG as a place to share code/videos when it is time to pull the plug
on this GG.)

I really don't think TiddlyTalk can be modified to accommodate me, and I
don't think it should be modified to accommodate me.  I believe TiddlyTalk
is best for the community as-is.

Besides, trying to explain every little thing that is challenging to me,
and why it is challenging to me, that is way too overwhelming (more to
think about, more to somehow communicate, ...).  And depressing.