I'm getting thrown off by "days:last-contact{!!frequency}" or I'm not
imagining the input tiddlers right, or both.

If you have the time to export tiddlers for this scenario, I can drop them
into tiddlywiki.com, and figure it all out.

Or somebody else may know exactly what's going on based on the good stuff
you've given us so far.

On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 3:23:46 PM UTC-3 0 0 wrote:

> Thanks, but still no luck (the syntax didn't matter either).
> Result looks something like this (I add some arbitrary linebreaks here to
> make the logic clearer):
> Task1 *You have 1*
> Task2* You have 1*
> *You have 0*
> Task 4 *You have 1*
> Task 5 *You have 1*
> *You have 0*
> *You have 0*
> Task 8 *You have 1*
> Task 9 *You have 1*
> Task 10 *You have 1*
> maanantai 13. syyskuuta 2021 klo 20.58.04 UTC+3 cj.v...@gmail.com
> kirjoitti:
>
>>  Hi, give this a spin:
>>
>> <$list filter="[has[frequency]]">
>> *<$vars theCount={{{ [all[current]!days:last-contact{!!frequency}count[]]
>> }}} >*
>>
>>   <$list filter="[all[current]!days:last-contact{!!frequency}]">
>>     <$link><$view field="title"/></$link>
>>   </$list>
>>
>> *You have <$text text=<<theCount>>/>*
>> *</$vars>*
>> </$list>
>>
>> Not being convinced I have my vars set right, this as an alternative:
>> *<$vars theCount={{{ [all[current]!days:last-contact{!!frequency}]
>> +[count[]] }}} >*
>> On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 2:25:02 PM UTC-3 0 0 wrote:
>>
>>> <$list filter="[has[frequency]]"> I have 10 recurring tasks
>>>   <$list filter="[all[current]!days:last-contact{!!frequency}]"> 7
>>> tasks haven't been completed in {{!!frequency}} days. last-contact contains
>>> the timestamp of latest completion.
>>>     <$link><$view field="title"/></$link>
>>>   </$list>
>>> </$list>
>>>
>>> As expected the output is 7 tiddler titles:
>>> Task1
>>> Task2
>>> Task4
>>> Task5