I've been thinking lightly about this for the better part of a month.  As a
way to make it easier to review complicated TiddlyWiki tiddler content,
especially convenient when those tiddlers are in their own files
(TiddlyWiki on nodejs.)

For the last couple of days, I've been pretty consumed by the thought: what
editor could I use that supports TiddlyWiki syntax highlighting?

I was getting pretty frustrated until I fell upon GNU nano, and discovered
how easy it is to create custom syntax highlighting for anything.  Well,
basic syntax highlighting is easy to get good enough results.  A bit of
effort to get towards perfection.

*(Screenshot attached, using as an example some pretty nifty code Eric
provided in another post to help out one of our TiddlerHood crew.  Probably
too many colours, but I'm just pushing the limits to experiment.)*

Does anybody know of other editors that either have TiddlyWiki syntax
highlighting built-in or allow custom language syntax highlighting?