On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:41:06 PM UTC-7 thor...@gmail.com wrote:

> I have 10 tiddlers tagged with both `playground` and `rust`
> (`[tag[rust]tag[playground]]` returns them all, but _pretend_ that I could
> have tiddlers with more than just two tags). In advanced search,
> `[field:tags[rust playground]]` returns 3 matches, and
> `[field:tags[playground rust]]` returns 7 matches. Meaning that Tiddlywiki
> knows the order that I put tags in even though they are sorted when
> displayed in the browser. Is there a way to return "exactly these 2 or 3
> etc" tags without having to try all permutations of tags?

Let's assume you have FOUR tags: "rust", "playground", "two words", and
"test"

Try this filter:
`[enlist{!!tags}sort[]join[,]match[playground,rust,test,two words]]`

Notes:
* If a tag contains a space, it is stored with square brackets, e.g.,
`[[two words]]`
* enlist{!!tags} gets the individual tags as separate items, and any square
brackets are removed (but "two words" will still be ONE tag)
* next, sort them alphabetically, in ascending order
* then join the tags with a comma as a delimiter
* and match with literal text containing commas

Let me know how it goes.

enjoy,
-e