> PMario wrote ...
> Data tiddlers have advantages for some usecases and disadvantages for
> others. ... I think the concept of dadatiddlers can only be removed if we
> can create something, that is adequate but works with tiddlers. At the
> moment we don't have such a mechanism.

Right. Your KEYVALUES PLUGIN <https://wikilabs.github.io/#keyvalues> looks
most interesting. I flirted with it before but couldn't understand it well.

I'm a bit of an idiot so need some hand-holding at first.

Would it be okay to open a discussion thread about its practical use on Your
GitHub <https://github.com/wikilabs/plugins/discussions>?

Best, TT