Hi all:
At some point in the past 4 months or so I lost the ability to save a
twclassic
tiddlywiki with pmario's file-backups addon.

I get the following screen:
[image: 2021-09-24 12_39_59-tbGTD - a tiddlywiki based system to Get Things
Done — Mozilla Firefox.png]

this happens even if I restart the browser so the file is a fresh load.
  * the file is readable/writable.
  * the pathname is fine under:
/c/Users/username/Downloads/tiddlywiki/tbGTD/tbGTD.html where username is
lower case ascii characters no spaces etc.
  * the file is in the same place
  * the configured backup subdirectory is readable and writable as are all
the backups
     in the directory.
If I load another instance of the same file in my browser, the file loads
fine, but I
don't get a warning that there are two instances loaded.

The popup for file-backup is:

[image: file_backup_panel.png]

I am not sure why there is an '!' button there. Clicking on it changes the
text to "Got it" and changes the 'homepage & support' text to "New Version
Available?"

Environment: Firefox 92.0.1 (64 bit), file-backup 0.4.0, windows 10.
The TW version is: 2.5.3 from Aug 18, 200 with tbGTD installed.

Anybody got an idea how to fix this?

Thanks.

-- rouilj