Hi Ally,

I use TiddlyWiki exclusively via TiddlyDrive to access all of my TiddlyWiki
instances in Google Drive.  No problems.

If you want to try troubleshooting of that, could you give more detail
about what is not working?

Also, I don't know what you mean by "Google seems to be pushing to
transition to the new Google Drive."

What new Google Drive ?