Also I am not sure if I am understanding Eric's suggestion for the tag
ordering in the new TagsOrder tiddler:

Then, you can enter tag names into $:/config/TagsOrder, and the display of
tags in the ViewTemplate will show those tags in the order specified.

Do we put that in a new list field within the tiddler itself, or do we put
our own <$list> widget in the tiddler text body, or do we just list the
tags as we would in a list field, but this time in the main text body of
the tiddler i.e. Topic [[New Topic]] Fiction [[Non-Fiction]] …… ?