G'day all,

Download attached and drag into some TiddlyWiki ( TiddlyWiki.com !) to play.

I wanted to investigate a little bit Custom styles by data-tags
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#Custom%20styles%20by%20data-tags>.

So I dreamt up a scenario in which tiddlers tagged as Student get a
particular when in view mode, but do go back to plain white when in edit
mode.

And then I decided to build a basic interface to pick the color via the
"Student" tag's related tiddler.

And then decided to make that "Student" tag's related tiddler a bit of a
documentation tiddler by displaying the relevant CSS "right there" in an
edit text widget that is disabled and 100% wide via a css class.

Good fun !