One main point with a tiddler is that you can *reuse the content in
different narratives*. But if you don't reuse the content in other
narratives, then there is no real need for a more fine grained partition of
the content.

As the others describe: In practice this often means creating a tiddler of
any arbitrary length. If the need arises to split it, then just do so. It
is a natural and "need based" process. Often the context steers how long
tiddlers are. Many of my tiddlers are just the tiddler title, no content
text. Some are several pages long. Some are several pages because they are
generated lists, but occasionally it is several pages of raw text.
Obviously, the use case for your wiki affects this; are you a novel author
or is the TW used for your shopping lists.

...but you say this is for your Zettelkasten (a system I've never used) so
wouldn't you face the exact same "problem" regardless of how you manifest
this? I.e if your purpose is "zettelkasten" then wouldn't that steer how
long the content of your tiddlers would be?

<:-)