CarloGgi, just to address your note about it being unintuitive and not
documented, I agree that at first it seems very strange! However it *is*
documented in a few places where I think it should be
(https://tiddlywiki.com/#title%20Operator). Do you have a suggestion where
else it should be noted? Maybe we can submit a change request if you have a
good idea. To expand a bit, this (below) is what's shown (note the last
line in particular about it being a "constructor") and the alternative
syntax that would do what you expected (field operator) which is a
"modifier":

[image: titleoperator.PNG]

If you follow the link to constructor you'll see them described and call
out the title example again, as it's the most common.

[image: selectionconstructors.PNG]
You may have noticed that on the "title Operator" tiddler, there's a tag
saying it's a "Selection Constructor". If you click it, you'll get a
drop-down of other operators that work that way.