Do be careful how you setup your canonical uri.  Try to use "relative
paths" to your external files, and avoid "absolute paths."

(https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_filepaths.asp)

If you setup absolute paths, they might work well with, say, your Linux
laptop, but not work at all on your Windows desktop (i.e. work fine on one
device, but not work at all on other ones.)

So relative to the location of the TiddlyWiki file on your USB drive,

   - you might have an image that is up one directory:  ..\this_image.jpg
   - or in a subdirectory next to your tiddlywiki:
   .\this_subdirectory\this_image.jpg
   - etc.

Mind you, I'm going based on general knowledge/experience, nothing specific
to TiddlyWiki on a USB drive with external files on the same USB drive, and
connecting that USB drive to any number of wildly different devices.