G'day Mat,

When clicking on the link showing "pretty label", you want a related filter
to show the resulting links in some tiddler that appears in the story river
?

Maybe a silly question: why wouldn't you want the results of the filter to
show right there where you clicked ?

I suppose I ask that because I can't stand bouncing around, but I am
curious if you have an interesting workflow going on (versus a
straight-forward and always-a1 personal preference.)