https://tiddlywiki.com/dev/static/Saver.html : The syncer module uses the
saver with the highest priority capable of the requested method to save the
file.

Bimlas has created a poc for a saver selector, maybe this will help you :
https://bimlas.gitlab.io/demo/tw5/preferred-saver.html#%24%3A%2Fbimlas%2Fpreferred-saver.js

I dont know much on the subject, maybe someone else could provide more
infos ..