Hi Jeremy,

thanks for your answer it was very helpful !!

>From your email I understood that my problem could come from a plugin or a
javascript module.

I first tried to uninstall all the modules but that didn't help. So I
imported all my data (i.e. the tiddlers that I am the creator of) into a
fresh empty TW, and I imported the plugins one by one. Doing so, I found
the one that broke my TW. Following the instructions on
http://tidtoc.tiddlyspot.com/#GettingStarted:
- install matchfilter from http://eucaly-tw5.tiddlyspot.com/#MatchFilter
- then drag to my TW the toc snippet from
http://tidtoc.tiddlyspot.com/#GettingStarted

I've double checked, tried to import other modules, and my TW is working
well, as long as I don't import the two elements above.

>From my side, the problem is thus solved.

But if this needs to be investigated further, I"ll be happy to help.

Best,
Eric