Over at tiddly talk
<https://talk.tiddlywiki.org/t/tw5-action-setfield-spaced-name-field-how/1368>the

above question was automatically copied into a read-only thread... or,
apparently it is read-only only for me(?) because I cannot reply there to
the answer that Mark S provided which is the following and which indeed
solves my issue:

> Don’t forget that the action-setfield widget can also use $ attributes.
> <$action-setfield $field="foo bar" $value="baz"/>

Thank you Mark!

While at it: How did you manage to reply in that "read only" thread? And I
cannot?

<:-)