Hi,

I just noticed that if I drag & drop a tiddler from its title (set to link
from settings) to the edit area, I will get a link "[[tiddler]]" but if I
do the same for *journal *tiddler, then I do not get a link. Just "tiddler"
with no brackets. I tried to find a setting for this but could not. Is
there a place where I can change the behaviour to always give me a
bracketed link?

-Petri M.