Hallo, how do I install Joerg Plewe's ACE editor plugin?

I imported by dragging and dropping into my wiki the whole set of shadow
tiddlers, but I guess it's not enough and indeed when I open a new tiddler
it gives error 'Undefined widget 'edit-aceeditor''

Couldn't find any clue on how to correctly install the plugin on
https://tiddlywiki.com/static/Ace%2520Editor%2520Plugin%2520by%2520Joerg%2520Plewe.html

$:/plugins/innoq/ace
Plugin Details

This plugin contains the following shadow tiddlers:

   - $:/config/EditorTypeMappings/application/javascript
   - $:/config/EditorTypeMappings/application/json
   - $:/config/EditorTypeMappings/application/x-tiddler-dictionary
   - $:/config/EditorTypeMappings/text/css
   - $:/config/EditorTypeMappings/text/html
   - $:/config/EditorTypeMappings/text/plain
   - $:/config/EditorTypeMappings/text/vnd.tiddlywiki
   - $:/config/EditorTypeMappings/text/x-tiddlywiki
   - $:/plugins/innoq/ace/ace.js
   - $:/plugins/innoq/ace/aceplugin.js

BTW tis code seems not longer maintained since quite a while, are there any
other choices of a decent embedded editor for TW code?

Thanks,
CG