By the way, I found this for making the background image animate
<https://codepen.io/CameronFitzwilliam/full/pamobO/>. If you want the gold
to "shine" that might be a solution. My experience with "gold color" is
that it typically appears too static, missing out on the very goldy
appearance one wants. Especially so for smaller areas.

To make an image appropriate for infinite spinning, the linked solution has
used this image
<https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/769286/clouds.jpg>, i.e a
mirrored image. Clever.

<:-)