Hi all,

so I use TiddlyWiki to organize my daily work routines and I have some
tiddlers for regular appointments that I attend with important information
concerning the meeting and gathering all Journals for that meeting.
As these meetings always take place on the same day of the week I thought
it would be possible to have them display in my sidebar on the respective
day.

Example:
Tiddler with meeting information for the weekly Tuesday meeting.
Tiddler has custom field "routine" with value "Tuesday".

Todo:
Filter for all tiddlers with field "routine", where field value contains
$currentWeekday

I played around a little bit with the filters but I'm coming to an end on
where to match the weekdays.
I thought of creating a tiddler that dynamically contains only the weekday
but I have no idea on how to match that.

Best
Bastian