Somebody made a terrific suggestion (you know who you are:  THANK-YOU !) of
providing a few ways to contact me.

I've added a few ways to get in touch with me right on the portal's home
page.  Should you not necessarily want to setup either a TiddlyTalk account
or set yourself up in the TiddlyWiki Google Group.  (I'll be setting up a
form for anybody to contact me privately.)

Cheers !