On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 8:32:04 AM UTC-8 ale...@gmail.com wrote:

> Looks very nice! When I try and drag and drop it into my TW, the import
> page just shows download.url and not the theme itself?

This is a problem that started with the most recent update to Google Chrome
(v96.0.4664.45 ) and MS-Edge (v96.0.1054.29).

The cause has already been identified and a fix has been implemented (see
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/6254)
and will be included in TW v5.2.1, which will be released shortly (note:
the scheduled release date has not yet been announced).

If you can't wait, you can download the pre-release build here:
https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#GettingStarted

Alternatively, you can upgrade your current TW to TW5.2.1-prerelease, here:
https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/upgrade

IMPORTANT:
*As always, make sure to backup your current version first, and take note
that the pre-release version should not be relied upon for production use.*

The TWCore shadow tiddlers containing the fix for this bug are here:
https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fmodules%2Futils%2Fdom%2Fdragndrop.js
https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fmodules%2Fwidgets%2Fdropzone.js

-e