Hi everyone,

I want to add an external URL link to an internal image and additionally
show a tooltip when hovering with the mouse on the shown image. Is this
somehow possible?
Until now I was able to add an external URL to an internal image, but I
don´t know how to add the tooltip.
I used the following format:

I tried to add *tooltip="name_of_tooltip"* between *URL* and *target* but
it´s not working.
If it´s not possible with this format, can anybody tell me a format or a
way that I can use to get this working?

Best regards
heusmich