I'm building a a documentation TW5 and was hoping to dynamically toggle the
vanilla theme's ` $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/options/sidebarlayout`
tiddler between `fluid-fixed` and `fixed-fluid` based upon which sidebar
tab is loaded.  Is there a straightforward way to do this?  It looks as
though Actions will let me make the change, but I don't know how to capture
the event.  Is there a simple mechanism.

The broader picture is that I have lots of content including large diagrams
and at least one Reveal presentation and much more, much of which is better
shown in a wide story river, but I also want to include TiddlyMindMap and
be able to easily edit and adjust the diagram, which seems to need a wide
sidebar.  I thought that if I could simply change that tiddler before the
new sidebar tab is shown, it would handle this.  But other suggestions for
how to achieve this behavior would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks,

  -- Scott