The Surveys page displays a spreadsheets containing results from filled out
surveys.

The idea is here is to display a spreadsheet with multiple tabs, each tab
displaying the results for a specific survery.

I imagine this page eventually being just about surveys related to how folk
are using TiddlyWiki.

Sub-pages will be to host each individual survey.

For the moment, I've only setup a "Hardware" survey related to Tones' post
in TiddlyTalk:  What is your TiddlyWiki work and play environment?
<https://talk.tiddlywiki.org/t/what-is-you-tiddlywiki-work-and-play-environment/1709>