G'day,

I've just-just started putting together a wwwBasic Programming Reference
(with TiddlyWiki, of course), which you'll find on this page at the BASIC
Anywhere Machine website
<https://sites.google.com/view/basicanywheremachine/wwwbasic-programming-reference>
.

Of eventual interest to BASIC fans, and maybe of on-going interest for
TiddlyWiki fans and for folk interested in "process" (transitions from A-Z.)

Like pretty much anything I do: no plan, no structure.  This
"intertwingularity mapping" process of mine is all about organic,
evolutionary, iterative, incremental.  Structural needs will become obvious
as the necessary bits of
information/knowledge/content/documentation/whatever become clear.

A bit like a wood-worker who lets the wood tell her/him what it wants to
be, I'm kind of letting the project tell me what it wants to be and what it
needs to get there.

I will be setting up a related Google Group for wwwBasic Programming.
Should this BASIC Anywhere Machine project gain any interest, good to have
a spot to discuss the Programming Reference and all things wwwBasic
programming (au natural and augmented by TiddlyWiki!)

Combination of Programming Reference and related Google Group will be much
like the "News" page
<https://sites.google.com/view/basicanywheremachine/news> (just showing the
related blog) paired with the "News Conversations"
<https://sites.google.com/view/basicanywheremachine/news/news-conversations>
Google Group.

All of this a much more practical and fun exploration of what I have in
mind re "Portals" (content / information / knowledge / documentation
management,  design and worflows of everything.)   "TiddlyWiki Portal
<https://sites.google.com/view/tiddlywiki-portal>" exploration is still on
the radar, but for lack of general interest that's like beating a dead
horse.