I'm running TW 5.2.0 on node 14.16.1 on windows 10. I upgraded TW to 5.2.1
via ` npm update -g tiddlywiki` After it was done, the plugin dir of my
install AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\tiddlywiki\plugins\ was cleaned
out - all files gone. I keep an offsite back up of my files, so it wasn't a
big deal. I was able to restore all the plugins. Is that normal expected
beahvior?

Thanks